No matter where you live, your experience level as a player or your expectations as a student, a private lesson can be arranged for you via the Internet using Skype the free video calling service. Study the mountain dulcimer with me at your convenience and in the privacy of your own home while saving money on the cost of transportation to and from lessons.
Don't want to commit to a regularly scheduled lesson but instead just need help with a particular technique or upcoming performance? You are welcome to schedule lessons one at a time and structure them to your specific needs/interests.
$40 per hour / $20 per half hour - Payable through PayPal . *Please note that you do not have to be a member of PayPal in order for them to process your VISA, MasterCard or Discover card.
Don’t want to use PayPal? I accept personal checks or money orders. I can also process your credit card information over the phone and charge your card accordingly.
Follow these simple steps:
- Be sure that you have a high speed Internet connection. If other family members are sharing your bandwidth, ask them to refrain from using their devices during the lesson time.
- An Ethernet connection is much better than a wireless signal.
- Set up your own personal Skype account. It's easy and free.
- Purchase a web cam, if you don't already have one, so that I will be able to see and hear you during the lesson time.
- Contact me with your user name, a short assessment of your skills/expectations and some suggested lesson times that would be convenient for you.
- After a lesson time has been assigned, use the Buy Now button to pay for your lesson.
- After I have received your PayPal payment, your lesson time will be confirmed via e-mail.
- A test connection will take place just prior to the lesson to determine that everything is working properly.